The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(10-02-2022, 09:09 AM)jim currie Wrote: Don if your backyard is just gravel there's a herbicide called Double 6 that will keep weeds at bay for 4 to 6 years,
Jim

Wow Jim, I gotta look that up. My son says that he's been buying some per-emergence at Moon Valley Nursery, but this sound better since his only lasts one year. I got to do better, the last time I had it cleaned up it cost me $400. A ripoff, but I had little choice.

Good morning all, glad I didn't have to watch ASU get trounced by USC last night. I didn't see that much football yesterday, maybe get to see the Cardinals play the Panthers today. They aren't doing that well either, but they do have a few eight-figure players on their roster, that should be good for something other than high ticket prices....

Temps are now settling down into the 90's, still hot, but bearable. Gas seems to be steady at $4.99, Costco is $4.54 while a few stations are over $5.00. Last week I filled up at $4.19, that didn't last...

Take care, ya all have a great and safe week.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-02-2022, 10:44 AM