The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is 54 going up to 60. It is kind of dreary but not raining at the moment. We had some decent showers overnight which has made the project site nice and muddy.

Saturday was a tough day for me. I was stiff and sore and not too mobile. Once I got myself going for the day the wife and I did run some errands and go for a nice drive through Valley Forge Park. We had a nice early dinner at Cracker Barrel on the way home. Sunday, we took all the furniture out of the foyer and gave the floors a good heavy cleaning. I ran a few loads through the washer and dryer. I also did one of those chores we should do more often and that is clean out the refrigerator. Amazing how much stuff collects in there.

I did work on some trains. I painted some details on a Roundhouse kit of a Western Maryland caboose. I changed out the wheels and couplers on a few Athearn blue box kits of Heinz pickle tank cars. I fixed some damaged ladders on a Roundhouse kit of a PRR 26 ft tank car. I still need to change the wheels and check the coupler height on the tank car.

Not much planned for this evening. I do need to run to the pharmacy and grocery store. I want to reorganize the bin of gondolas. I have some kits I would like to build and some cars to tune up.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-24-2022, 09:22 AM