The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well, Sir James - hats off to the Buckeyes. My Lions are still not elite and are governed by a stubborn football coach who can't see that his 6th year QB (3 interceptions and a strip sack) is probably the reason his teams can't reach the "elite" status he seeks. 5-star freshman stayed on the bench the whole game.

At least my Phillies are showing some Phight in the World Series. Stayed up until almost 1 AM to celebrate a victory in Houston. Lots of parallels to their previous 2 playoff series where they've won one in hostile territory.

We got a small Pod to send to my son (the 1st Lieutenant) and his wife in Texas - furniture and the like. Got to watch the truck come and pick the container up - what a cool rig. The hydraulic lift is married to the truck and opens up so the truck can pull out. They lift up the container and drive the truck under. Ingenious, and like the truck driver said, wish I had the patent on that!

We're also putting new carpet in the upstairs bedrooms now that we're empty nesters - goes in Monday. Had to lug all the stuff upstairs down to the living room this morning for temporary storage until the installer finishes. Still got a hike in with the dog.

Ended up repainting a closet upstairs during the football game. In six days the bride goes to Hawaii with her Dad and sister for two weeks. I have big plans for railroad activities while she's gone....
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 10-29-2022, 03:27 PM