The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, gunna be a chilly day today. Temps may not get out of the 50's with rain this morning. I still don't understand these reports, one shows a 77% chance of rain, but then then say 80% further down in their text report. Now I know that's not a big difference, but it's the inconsistency that bothers me.

Charlie, try Theraworx, comes in a can that sprays foam. I used it every night for a while until the doctor got my dose of Lipitor right. If you do get a cramp, a hot pack works best. Theraworx runs about $20 at Walgreens, a bit less at Walmart. And yeah, those cramps are not fun....

No changes in the gas prices, I filled up at Costco yesterday for $4.09, others are up to $4.99 and everywhere in between. We are being warned by the oil companies that can change radically very soon and I guess our government is just going to wait.

Less than one week until the elections, I found this on Ziggy this morning:

[Image: a92d9d503600013bcc2e005056a9545d]

Very indicative of how we all feel.....

Still trying to get my little outhouse to look more realistic, but at .2 square inches, I've not got a lot to work with. Got lots of time today, so maybe some improvement, maybe I just accept that you can barely see it at 4' and move on to another project... Waiting

Take care and have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-03-2022, 06:24 AM