The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is currently 52 and is going to be 55.

Happy Thanksgiving. We will be having dinner later today. It will be just the wife, my son, my daughter, and myself. My wife and I are only child thusly our family locally are very small. There are some distance cousins locally, but we do not see them more every few years. My family is larger, but it is spread out over Ohio, Florida, California, and Alaska.

We will be spending Thanksgiving without hot water. The pilot on the hot water heater keeps going out. Had the plumber here Tuesday and after some time he was able to get it lit but told us if goes out again we will a new one. It went out last night and we can’t get it relit. Tomorrow we will be calling the plumber and asking him to replace the old one which is almost 10 years old. The fun thing is my wife I leave on a cruise Sunday for a week. I will be leaving money with my daughter to pay for the new hot water heater.

I changed out the McHenry couplers on an Athearn/Roundhouse RTR chemical tank car. Took a little effort as the ladder is glued at the factory to the frame. Normally I take the frame off the tank and drill for the screws for the coupler clip. I had to figure out how to drill around the tank. After the conversion I checked the coupler against the coupler gauge, and it was fine.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-24-2022, 11:22 AM