The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, no changes here, well, maybe one... Temps and gas prices stable. Gas buddy says on Circle K selling at $3.49, but all others are $4.39 so I'm wondering, is this a typo?

As for the one change, got t-boned this morning on the way to breakfast. The whole right side from the front fender to the truck bed is in bad shape. Driveable, but barely, dragging entrails, so I'm waiting for my insurance agent to open. The guy that hit me was driving a new Honda that looks like he's had it just two weeks, was pulling out of a gas station in heavy traffic and thought I was in the other lane. My Honda is a 2020 with about 20K miles on it. I just got the fender repaired after someone backed into me. Kind of spoils the day, couldn't even eat breakfast, but fortunately, no one was hurt.

Aside from that, my back is doing a lot better, I get two test shots for my spine in the next few weeks, and if they work, they'll do an ablation and for the first time in over sixty years, my back may not hurt, or at least as badly.

Arizona State has a new football coach, I wonder how long before the Cardinals do likewise.

So much for now, have a great day and be careful out there because even when you are, accidents do happen...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-29-2022, 09:37 AM