The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, well, we did get to go target shooting yesterday, we left about two hours later, temps were still low, but the sun was out and it didn't feel chilly. To be sure, around 10:00 I took my jacket off. We did good, no serious gun issues, my new gun fired nicely, a few jams, but it isn't that an expensive gun, like everything else, you get what you pay for.

Got to hit Walmart this morning, I normally go right after breakfast, before you can't find a decent parking spot. Then when you want something they have that's locked up, it takes forever to find the person with the key. I don't blame them, shoplifting is rampant, there are smaller stores that are closing because they can't stop people from just walking out with stuff, sometimes they swarm the shop, ten or twenty at a time. I feel bad that they can't stop them, and in some chains, you can get fired if you try.

Enough, I'm going to Denny's this morning. I see they are back open 24/7. Our waitress says that won't happen until they find enough people that want to work. I would jump at the chance except that I look silly wearing an apron. Remember back in the days when a waiter or waitress would stack plates up and down their arms rather than use a tray? Those were the good ol' days....

Take care, I see where there's some really bad weather around the country. Be safe my friends....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-14-2022, 06:09 AM