The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, cold, and windy this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. -9 right now headed for a high of......-9. Yep, gonna be a miserable day. Got about 4 inches of snow yesterday afternoon. After supper I went out while the wind was still calm and cleaned the sidewalks. I wasn't sure just when the wind would get really nasty so I didn't set the trash can out. I also figured the snow plow would come by and knock it over before the collection truck could come by. As expected the plow did come by overnight but surprise, surprise the collection truck came by very early this morning. I saw him headed the other direction on the street so I quickly rolled the can out and got it there just as he came back. He said they put out a press release but apparently no one saw it. They are quitting by 10 AM since the high winds are supposed to be here by around noon. The blizzard warning remains in effect until 6 AM Saturday. Enough rambling for this morning.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 12-22-2022, 07:42 AM