The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, I wonder which day folks are taking off, today or Monday. Today was my scheduled day to pick up my truck. Not going to happen, it's still in the paint shop. It may be next year before I get to see it. No biggie, Geico is paying for the rental, except that my truck has a few features that I miss, like remote start so I can warm things up before I get in. The rental also doesn't have blind spot and lane change warning like the truck. Just a second of inattention by someone else and I'm totally inconvenienced.

Going to what used to be Brenda's for breakfast. The word is out that the new owner isn't paying the old one what he should. He's hardly ever there and has made no effort to meet his steady customers. Brenda and her husband knew us all by name, he says that the restaurant is a "people business, not a number's business". The last two owners were just concerned with the bottom line, and not how to keep customers.

I hope all is well for anyone in the storm areas, some folks have no power and I'm sure, a difficult time getting around. Regardless of where you are, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-23-2022, 06:11 AM