The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is currently 42 which is the high for the day. The temperatures will be dropping all day until they bottom out at 8 this evening. We had the majority of the rain yesterday and overnight. Another round is coming and there could be a short burst of snow. They keep talking about a flash freeze as the temperature drops.

I added screws to the clips of seven blue box hoppers. I finished tunning up eight blue box, Roundhouse, and Stewart hoppers and a blue box caboose.

I need to pick up my last online order and drop a couple of Amazon returns. I have Christmas gifts to wrap. There are some last minute Christmas things to do.

I hope to work on adding screws to some more Athearn cars and continue tuning up and organizing hoppers.

I have a doctor’s appointment this afternoon with the orthopedic surgeon to discuss why my left foot is catching on things occasionally.

Just in case I don’t make it back online I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a great day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-23-2022, 08:00 AM