The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(12-30-2022, 06:59 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Todd - I have the same problem when my kids visit.  It seems they spend as much time visiting with friends as they do with me.

They left at 9 AM.  We did take them out to dinner and my son came up from the basement to talk to us for about an hour before going to bed, which was probably more time than we got with him since they arrived 10 days ago.  Hey, I'm married and I understand that your priorities have to change when you get married, but this "visit" was a little ridiculous.  I also understand that when you're pregnant you want to rest a lot, but I would have thought there would have been some time to sit around the table and talk.  Disappointing.

Beautiful t-shirt weather here in MD right now.  I was out helping load up their car and roof-top bag with a sweatshirt on.  Quickly shed that.

I was thinking about playing golf, but I would imagine everyone has the same idea right about now.  Instead I'm going to Home Depot to buy a PVC door jamb kit to replace the jamb in my shed which is rotting away at the base.  Seems like a good use of one of my gift cards the kids got me.

My wife started piling the Christmas decorations on the dining room table.  This is a prelude to this weekend when she'll be banging the drum to put everything away.  Seems like yesterday when I was getting everything down from the attic.  THUS, plans for some uninterrupted model railroading will probably have to be abandoned.

Gas went up 30 cents over the past 3 days.  Probably with the increase in demand for the holiday weekend (fingers crossed).
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 12-30-2022, 09:40 AM