The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Must be something going on with tires today - had all four on my wife's car replaced this morning. I've been meaning to get a new set and after seeing one had a bald section on the outside tread I figured I'd pull the trigger. Read a book in NTB while they did the work, but day still didn't get productive until 1 PM.

Got all the outside decorations down and put away by around 2:30 and then took empty storage boxes in to stow all of the inside stuff. Had a little time right before it got dark to tack up my door molding on the shed to complete that project. Got most of the inside Xmas decs wrapped up before dinner and then attacked a string that was out on the top of the prelit tree. Ended up replacing 41 bulbs - 1 short, 40 fried. Just got in from the garage after putting the tree in its box and securing with a couple of ratchet straps for another year.

Rose Bowl tomorrow - my Nittany Lions against Utah. Could be a good game. Until 5 PM then, I may get some more time to install detail trees on Mud Run. Last day of the holiday break before it's back to the salt mines on Tuesday.

My wife doesn't often do this, but she's got a 2023 "To do" list already. Some minor stuff, but also some tile replacement flooring in our kitchen and master bath in my future. I'd like to get away with laying it on top of the existing tile, but I don't think that's going to work with the transitions. Good bit of sledgehammer in my future I believe. Good exercise at least.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 01-01-2023, 08:07 PM