The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

24 headed for 35. Winds pick up tonight and much colder tomorrow.

I actually had a pretty good day yesterday. I found everything I needed very quickly at Walmart and was almost the first one through the checkout. Some guy beat me but he only had a few items. Got through that very quickly for a change. Then a good workout at the gym. After lunch the young lad showed up very promptly at the appointed time and explained what was going to happen. I won't really get fiber until spring or early summer. The city is building the entire network so it's going to take a little time. Nothing major on the agenda for today.

Charlie - yes, when I first got DSL it was the king of the road. Now I tell people I need to upgrade to pony express to get faster internet. Interestingly enough the last two tv's I bought came with some streaming channels. Unfortunately there's no guide so I have no idea what's on. In addition I don't think you can record the things I want to watch - F1 and Nebraska football. I did find streaming services that carry the networks I need but again I can't record (that I know of) so I'll stick with cable for now.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-11-2023, 07:33 AM