The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone.  
         It's winter in the northern hemisphere.  We had some snow but no accumulation to speak of. 

We were invited to a surprise 60th birthday party for our grand daughters FIL. They actually pulled it off. He was touched because he had never had a birthday party. He is a great guy, and his wife is a sweetheart too. We enjoyed ourselves and there was a good turnout.

I saw a mention that it was 71 years ago that the train got stuck at Donner Pass. It makes me wonder if the weather is really changing or are the disasters worse only because they are affecting more people. 

I sent a couple messages to some members that have been absent trying to prod them to post once again. I know we get in funks and change for a bit but we are all friends here and benefit from everyone's contributions.  

I finally got my printer to print the decals I wanted and I was pleased, however, the yellow lettering I made did not show as well on the locomotive I am working on so I will try printing on white decal paper. With the white paper you need to add the color for the surrounding area and in this case it is a red stripe. I hope I got the red right. We shall see tomorrow. 

I have no plans for today soI will probably work on trains 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-14-2023, 09:37 AM