The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, kind of wet out there right now. Not a lot, but it is raining and chilly. We dropped about ten degrees yesterday, and looking at another ten by tomorrow with highs in the 50's. It's gotta be snowing up north when it's that cold down here.

Nothing else significant going on, just going to take it easy today, still a bit unstable since my back procedure. My back feels better, just my legs forgot how to hold me up.

I see where they're starting to fine football players for excessive celebrations. They should ban them completely, it's no longer a game, but a variety show. I see more dancing on the field than at some of those old vaudeville shows. Speaking of football, ya all know that the Super Bowl is being played here this year. Another case where the game falls on the same week of the Phoenix Open golf tournament. That means hundreds of private jets jamming every local airport, thousands of limos driving those poor folk right to their seats, and a half-time performance to rival a Broadway show. No going out to eat that week. Golf is played up in north Scottsdale a few miles from where we used to live, football is in Glendale, a few miles from where I live now.

Take care everyone and enjoy the day.... Icon_e_smile
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-15-2023, 06:17 AM