The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, kind of a weird day yesterday, was suppose to rain here, we left for Prescott around 7:00 and it was just starting to rain, all the way up (100 miles), it was raining on and off, some snow flurries as we got closer but the roads were clear. Some nice scenery on the way through the snow-covered pine trees and hills. Left Prescott about 11:00, same thing heavy rain, then light rain, then no rain, constantly fiddling with the windshield wipers. Even drove though some low-hanging clouds. Got home and it looked like it never rained but was starting to...no, it never did.

Went up there to pick up a gun that the manufacturer sent. The clerk wanted me to fill out the transfer form, pay the transfer fee then go home and wait for them to check it in. My gun was in receiving but he still wanted me to make another trip and would make no exception, that is until the manager showed up. "come back in a hour and we'll have your gun ready", and they did. The clerk still wanted me to go home and wait for them to call. When we got back, he had a whole new attitude, I think the manager gave him a lesson on customer service.

There are a number of stations that are cheaper than either Costco or Sam's club on gas. It boggles my mind though, Both Costco and Sam's Club are $3.19 on the east side of town, and $3.44 on the west side.

All businesses here are ready for the Super Bowl, most of the local news are interviews with bar and restaurant owners and some of the festivities that are set up. Hotel rooms are available for $2,000 to 3,000 a night.

Hope you all have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-31-2023, 06:36 AM