The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, AccuWeather says, "Mostly sunny and delightful", Got to 74 yesterday, even higher for today. The same forecast for Tonopah where we will be target shooting today. Don't be envious 'cause summer's not that far away and the roles will be reversed. Our turn to wonder why we're living in the extreme heat.

Gas prices are crazy, some station have dropped, others have gone up. Speaking of going up, most of my prescriptions have zero co-pay with my insurance, but one I just ordered to refill went up over 400%. Nothing unique or exotic, just a very common med.

About 50% of last night's local news was all about the Super Bowl.  Reporters all over town at the various "Super Bowl Experience" venues, interviews with bar and restaurant owners. They are allowing a few food trucks at the stadium, so we need to hear from those folks too as well as former players (the teams haven't made into town yet), ticket scalpers (legal in Arizona), and a few regular people who may just partying at home. When they quote $5600 for a "cheap" ticket, that does not include about a $2000 seller's fee. I have no idea what the face value of these tickets are, but if you wait until the game starts, you can get them for about half that. Even less if you wait until the second half. Ah, just to own a few shares of Ticketmaster. Oh, I just saw, there's around a $900 fee if you want to tailgate. Bobby Fly and Guy Fieri are having separate tailgate parties.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and by all means, have a safe one as well.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-04-2023, 07:02 AM