The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, no change in the weather, gas is up another dime. More shootings around the valley this week than we can count, many by teenagers. So many criminals let out on no bail that either commit another crime or disappear, yet we have a farmer here that shot a trespasser in self-defense and they're holding him on a million dollars bail. Sorry, but it's aggravating...

Stopped by Loews to pick up some plywood for my display case, couldn't find a decent parking spot, bunches of folks heading in. Too crowded, I'll go back later but this is a holiday weekend and I guess everyone has a project to work on. Would have gone across the street to Home Depot, but they're out of what I want. Supply chain issues I guess and their parking lot was probably full anyway. One advantage of being retired is that you can go to places most any time, why I chose the weekend to shop is kinda stupid....

Going target shooting on Tuesday, got all my guns back to working again, even was able to replace a missing spring. It's a tiny compression spring that is famous for getting lost, I know, I've lost three so far. But it's not worth ordering or going to a gunsmith since there aren't any that close, so I started taking some ballpoint pens apart that had springs. The springs come in all sizes, they were just a bit too round until the very last one, a really fat pen had the smallest spring. It fit, so I cut it in half and now I have a spare. Icon_cool 

Ya all take it easy and enjoy the weekend...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-19-2023, 06:07 AM