The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, suppose to be a chilly damp day today. Temps in the high 50's, never made it to 70 yesterday. We did go target shooting, was not the best day we've had. We stopped for breakfast as usual at the truck stop only to find the restaurant is being remodeled into a Black Bear. Drove around Tonopah for an hour and all we found was a closed Mexican food truck. We didn't want to go back because they're repaving I-10 and it was down to a single lane. After shooting for a while, we were hit with what seemed like hurricane force winds making the wind-chill somewhere in the negative numbers so we left earlier than usual. We stopped by a Cracker Barrel on the way back, not impressed, the pancakes were underdone and everything else was overdone, I think I'm still trying to digest what I ate Waiting .... We need to find another restaurant before we go out again.

Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent, did not make it to the Mardi Gras yesterday, I consistently forget to buy tickets until the last minute so once again, I missed it all. At least I can brag about not having a hangover today...

Suppose to be some major storms around the US today, take care and stay safe. You guys in Canada, that's understood and you folks in OZ, don't get sunburned.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-22-2023, 06:13 AM