The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, well, temps are back in the normal range, mid-70's, up into the 80's later this week. Went target shooting out in Tonopah, kinda chilly for a while, but the sun came out and the jackets came off. No wind, just a pleasant day, spent more time out there than we normally do.

Gas prices are leaping ahead, $3.99 seems to be popular, some stations at $3.79 a few over $4.00, however, go south around Tucson and gas is a dollar cheaper than here. Still not worth driving over 100 miles one way to save a few bucks. Nope Traffic is out of sight here right now, we have snowbirds here to get out of the cold, and we have visitors that are here just for baseball. Gotta remember, each Spring Training stadium can accommodate between 10,000 and 20,000 spectators, and there are ten of them here in the Cactus League, each spectator and each snowbird must drive at least two cars to cause the traffic jams that we have near these stadiums.

We do have an auction going for an HO used car sales office trailer. A unique item, and personally detailed, so make a bid, of even a "buy now" offer. It's all to help keep Big Blue running smoothly and pay the bills.

Time to head out to breakfast, then maybe I can get some work done on the display case for my wooden engine. Got preoccupied there the past few weeks, but I'm doing OK now, so I can get out into the workshop and see what I can get done.

Y'all have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-07-2023, 05:51 AM