The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning.
     A cold day predicted here Partly cloudy skies early then becoming cloudy with a mix of rain and snow late. Low near 35F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
      I should be able to finish the shelf for the layout extension today, all inside work.  
      I have a birthday party on Sunday for 2 of my great grand daughters. I will try to attend this time. I have been avoiding the kids because of all the virus' they are dragging around but I feel pretty strong so I should be safe.
       We are still the talk of the world. The media has found a good story and they intend to keep feeding on it. Anything railroad related that make the news gives them opportunity to bring the East Palestine situation up again. You would think it was as bad or worse than Lac-Mégantic, Quebec. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42548824  This one has caused East Palestine to commit suicide. 
       I find it interesting too that farmers are concerned about soil contamination while at the same time they are pouring tones of  glyphosate on crops that they feed their cattle and hogs. 
       Nothing else to talk about or complain about this morning so I wish everyone a warm safe weekend.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-10-2023, 08:03 AM