The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 42 with a cold rain falling. They say our high will be 58 but the temperature has been falling all morning so I am wondering if we have already hit our high.

We had a concrete pour yesterday and it was supposed to be nice with a slight chance of rain. Of course the slight chance became 100% and the temperature never quite made it out of the 40’s until long after we were done. I got one of those chill the bones cold feelings and never got rid of it. This morning the chill is back after my trip up to the project site. I might skip the next trip since there isn’t much going on and the ironworkers and carpenters were talking about calling it an early day.

I did not get much done around the house or on the workbench and layout. Between the chilled feeling and the achiness in my joints I did not feel up to anything. I did help the wife with vacuuming the stairs. I did enter some information into the computer on some of the cars I recently tuned up.

Half this weekend is supposed to be a washout which means little to no work outside. I am hoping Sunday I can at least feed the crocus and secure the arbor that blew over in the high winds last week. Inside there are Easter decorations to be done.

I would like to continue painting the walls for the Morgan House kit and work on the base for the Union Station and perhaps the road layout around the station. I have some decoders to install. I hope to be able to run some trains. Lastly there is some information I need to enter into the computer.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-24-2023, 07:59 AM