The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good chilly morning to ya. Yesterday it got up to 83, today we may only reach 61. Was windy late yesterday, garbage pickup day today, so lots of garbage cans finding their way down the street. No need to put mine out yet, they don't get to our street until about mid-afternoon. We still are suppose to get into the high 90's by this weekend. We're heading up to Prescott this morning, I see the temp there right now is "28, feels like 18". Still windy, and won't get past freezing until this afternoon. Why are we going? Well, there's another gun shop up there that we've heard good things about and it is a nice drive going the way we go. We skip the freeways and take the scenic route.

I did get to my layout yesterday, cleared up most of the mess so I could work on the two tracks that transition from one section to the other, then sat down to work out a solution. Got distracted and never got to do any actual work. So be it, I'll get back to it, I promise.

I hope you all have a great day all day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-04-2023, 06:11 AM