The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yesterday was windy and chilly, 65 with gusts up to 44mph. Today high 60's and ramping up to over 90 by Sunday. We're going shooting on Monday, forecast out in Tonopah will be 96. Went up to Prescott yesterday, really cold and windy, wasn't suppose to get up to 32 until 1:00, but we were back home by then.

Been needing postage stamps and every time I go to the Post Office the line is almost to the door, 20 or 30 people waiting, so I abort. On the way home yesterday, we were driving though Yarnell, population around 700, and spotted this really tiny post office, stopped, one customer an she was just BS with the clerk. In and out in less than a minute. Yarnell is where we lost all those firefighters a few years ago. There is a local memorial in town and a foot trek to the actual memorial just out of town. The hike is about five miles by foot and not for the weak of heart or old folk. Me, I'd have trouble just climbing the stairs to the start of the hike, but they say if you do go, it's a somber event.

No change in gas prices in the Phoenix area, but found that gas was a lot cheaper in Prescott and a few places along the way. Take the freeways up there and you wind up getting ripped off. $4.49 here, $3.59 in Prescott, $5.00+ along I-17.

12 ga is pretty heavy-duty, rated for 15 amps, you shouldn't have an loss there Charlie. That's not a bad price either...

Take care, have a great day today
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-05-2023, 07:34 AM