The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning
        It started at 32°  but is to reach 68° by noon.
        I have an errand to run then I hope to do some wiring in the train room. I have several sidings on the new section that I want to be able to cut the powere, and I missed one section that needs power supplied. I fiddled with my wifi adapter yesterday and managed to get my trains running with my phone for the throttle. The cab control outlet I had the wifi plugged into was not receiving the signal. A simple fix once I found the problem  I also got the 1 inch gaps behind the shelfs filled. 

I have to do a driving day to find suitable pictures to print for background. I think they need to be railyard related. and industrial. I don/t have any (I can't find) that look usable. 

Have a good week everyone.  I hope Deano, Bruce and Todd all return to the Gauge this week. I have no response to emails. I did have an email from Gary S in Texas. Wayne and I have been wondering about him. Here is his reply:

Hey, thanks to you and Wayne for thinking of me! 

I haven't been doing anything with my trains for awhile.  I had added another 800 square foot addition to my train room a few years ago, then ran out of steam.  My retirement from work is approaching in the next year, so I figure that will give me plenty of time to get back into the hobby.

I hope that all of you are doing well.  I'll have to stop back in to Big Blue sometime.

Send my regards to Wayne.

I really do appreciate that y'all thought of me!

Gary

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 04-10-2023, 07:37 AM