The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

We have a winner of a day. The current temperature is 69 with low humidity. Our high is supposed to be 81.

Not much has happened over the last couple of days. I had to run to the pharmacy on the way home. I had to pick up a different dose of one of my wife’s diabetes medications. We can’t get the proper dosage because a bunch of self-centered, narcissistic people are getting unscrupulous doctors to prescribe the medicine so they can lose weight and look good for the summer and thusly denning the medication to the people who truly need it to prevent a life threatening condition from happening.

My visit to the ENT went as I thought it would. I have hearing loss in both ears. The left being the worst. The reason being is I have a ruptured ear drum. The doctor is concerned as to why the hole is not closing. She is thinking there may be a chronic infection behind the eardrum. On the right side she suspects there is fluid behind the eardrum causing the problem. I must go for CT scan to see what is going on. Once we have the results from that she will decide as to course of action which could be anything from medication to surgery.

Over the past couple of nights, I worked on the walls for the Morgan House. I discovered the best way to apply the pigment was rubbing it in with my finger. I have one wall painted and “mortared” and I have begun installing the windows into it. I am working on another wall and mortaring. This one I am using paint and rubbing it off with a cloth since the mortar lines are deeper. I painted a third wall. I also painted the base for the Union Station.

Tonight should be another easy night around the house with a few small chores to do. I hope to work on the walls and the area around the Union Station. Perhaps I might run a train.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-12-2023, 08:27 AM