The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is much brighter yet cooler day with temperature at 46 and a supposed high of 52 with a chance of more showers. The river is still up. It has gone down about 4 feet but still needs to drop another 4 to 6 feet before it is safe to access the work area on the riverside of the wall.

I had to make an emergency run to the pharmacy to pick up the wife’s inhalers. Allergies have been hitting her hard this spring. Did a little more laundry.

I finally got to finish painting the last wall for the Morgan House. Next I need to seal it and do the mortar lines. I did some organizing of my TOFC fleet so I can figure out if I have enough trailers or do I have enough trailers but need more flat cars.

Tonight, should be an easy night. I must take the recycle bins out to the curb. This also means getting rid of some of the cardboard boxes that have been accumulating. As requested, I set up the rug cleaner so the wife can use it. This will mean I will need to clean it afterwards.

I would like to seal the just painted wall for the Morgan House. I need to add glazing for the windows of a second wall and add the window frames and doors on a third wall. I need to finish putting rolling stock away and tune up any cars that I have not previously done.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-02-2023, 07:17 AM