The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, not much to talk about this morning. Temps a bit cooler, into the high 80's, no change in gas prices, the absolute high I see locally is up in New River off I-17 at $5.69. It looks like a chance of rain starting this weekend, how much of a chance and what days depends on which of the many forecasts you're looking at.

Charlie, tell your wife we wish her the best and that she recovers quickly. You are right, it is rare they keep you overnight for most any surgery. I've got something coming up and they'll just put me in twilight sleep. They say I'll have to lay flat for two to four hours, then they kick you out.

They still don't have the part for my truck that was damaged back in November. It's on back order they say. I'm going to call Geico this morning and see if they want to replace my vehicle for a missing $50 piece of plastic, or maybe get someone with a 3D printer to fabricate one.

Got medical appointments for the next three days. I refused to get another CT scan on Monday, chose to go shooting instead. I'm not sure what the doctor will say, but I told them I had one in the same part of the body a few months ago and to go look at that scan. If there were other issues, the radiologist would have reported them, but apparently they didn't so I should be good to go.... CT scans are a good medical tool, but too much of a good thing isn't always good for you either.

Take care everyone, stay safe, there are still storm warnings out there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-10-2023, 07:29 AM