The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
       It's 61 degrees and cloudy heading for 75. 

Our gas is 3.45. I remember gas at 17 cents. We have come a long way.  Icon_e_biggrin

I mowed the front yard and did some weed eating, I also repaired a couple fence posts that had rotted off at the base. I drove tbar posts in and secured them with lag screws. They should be good for about 10 more years.  I also transplanted a tree for my wife.  After thar I had a coffee and watched the birds at the feeders. I had a pair of Oriels at the humming bird feeder several times. I have seen the male in previous years but this is the first time for a female. I hope they are nesting nearby.     

I have to make a run to the grocery store sometime today. Time to restock the bread and bun supply. We generally keep sever loafs in the freezer because it is about 2 bucks a loaf cheaper if we go out of town. We only have one grocery store and the prices reflect that the only competition are the convivence stores. At their prices I can afford to leave town for groceries. Many times the gas is 20 cents cheaper too so I can make a bonus with a fill up while I am there. 

There is a great supermarket in Boardman, about 15 miles north of us that has fair prices and wonderful meat at a very reasonable price. We stock up when they have sales. They make the best Italian sausage I have ever had, and it is on sale for 1.89, and chicken drumsticks are 49 cents so I may make a run in that direction too. 

I will finish the weed trimming today and take it easy over the week end. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 05-19-2023, 06:09 AM