The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks,

At the moment everything is being dictated by my wife’s breathing issues. Yesterday she did not have any major attacks but a series of small, minor attacks usually lasting about 5 to 10 minutes. The attacks are coming sometimes 15 minutes apart, other times they are two hours apart. We are pulling our hair out trying to determine the triggers. The latest suspect is her deodorant. Did you know unscented deodorant has perfume in it to make it unscented? I have a feeling this is going to determine what happens this weekend. She has an appointment with the allergist on Wednesday and an appointment with a pulmonologist the following week.

On the bright side, she was able to get outside and transplant the two tomato plants. Needless to say, I was not able to get any train time.

If we are able there are a bunch of yard things we would like to do. We have window boxes to get plants for and set up. There are water lilies that need some care. I also need to clean and set up the pond filter.

If I can, I would like to decal the Stewart NYO&W F3B-unit, the FTA-unit, and FTB-unit. I have some cars to tune up and inventory. I would like to run some trains.

The pharmacy called and the refill for one my wife’s rescue inhalers is done along with some medicine she needs for the nebulizer. I will be heading there after work.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-19-2023, 07:32 AM