The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, not much going on this way, temps and gas prices are still high, folks are starting to head out of town for the holiday. Bad accidents on I-10 west and the one on I-17 north caused a five-mile backup, that was yesterday. Today there will be a five-mile backup without a accident, but there always seems to be at least one on Summer weekends. Me, I'm hanging around the house, no need to get reckless and hit that kind of traffic. Plus, I have no reason or no place to go up that way anymore.

No change in temps, Sam's went up a few pennies on gas, a few stations are down a few, but we're still insanely high. We'll see what I decide to do, still haven't touched my layout in a few months. Do have an idea of a new scratchbuilt structure that I want. I may have to resort to building it as a diorama since I can't see how it would fit on my layout. Just something to think about right now.

Take care everyone, enjoy the holiday weekend if you're in the US, if not, it's Memorial Day on Monday where we are suppose to remember those who fought to keep us free, so try to join us in that if you would. Stay safe as well...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-26-2023, 08:45 AM