The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, temps a bit cooler for the next few days, low to mid-90's, then back up by the weekend. It's fine, just that when we have a mild spring, the summer is a blast... Charlie, glad to hear that your wife is back home and it wasn't anything serious.

Not much in the local news, the usual number of shootings, police chases, hit and runs and wrong-way driver accidents. Typical day in the neighborhood.

Congrats David on your new vehicle. Charlie is right, they haven't put CD's in vehicles in a long time. Another option which might be easier is a portable CD player. Amazon has them for as low as $20 including a audio cable and a USB cable to plug into you vehicle's ports, they should show up on your screen as a "device", plus the USB cable powers the player. Lots of options now days.

No change in gas prices here, average low is $4.79, I'll fill up today at either Costco or Sam's for around $4.65

Cleaning lady do this morning, she'll be here about 3 1/2 hours which includes chat time. A little chit-chat when she gets here, a bit more before she leaves. Last time she told me that her husband works for the local Budweiser distributor and he's so fed up with this controversy that he came home with a case of Coor's one night. Applause Applause I saw one guy yesterday in Walmart actually pick up a case of Bud Light for $21, I guess he didn't get the memo that some places are giving it away.

Enough said, hope everyone has an enjoyable day today, and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-01-2023, 06:22 AM