The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Big Grin 
(06-02-2023, 06:55 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Well!  If we're going to brag about great-grandkids my oldest great-grandchild (out of 12) is a gorgeous young lady about to turn 16. 

Sorry, Don,  Just had to one up you on this.

Tom

Good morning.
        You guys started it. My oldest great grandchild is 18 and just graduated High school last week. the youngest will be 4 in October. (I keep a cheat sheet because I can't remember their birthdays.)  Icon_e_biggrin

Strawberries are in season here but the going price is $6.95 a quart. I realize inflation has hit the farmer, but as much as I enjoy strawberries I will pass. The ones that come all the way from California and Florida are selling for 2.95 at the grocery store near youngstown.  I know folks will pay the 6.95 but if you want to stop the gouging you have to pass, and strawberries, unlike gasoline, are not what I consider a necessity, and my plants will produce in a couple weeks. 

I went to mow yesterday but the grass was not that bad and without rain I thought it best to let it be.   

Tom, the slanted building is currently a machine shop or something, the complex manufactures suspensions for dirt bikes and other off road racing vehicles.

It is partly cloudy here but a very little chance for needed rin. 

Wishing everyone a grand week end
           Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-02-2023, 09:41 AM