The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bright and sunny 64 going up to 74.

I had what I will call a semi-productive. Saturday, we made returns to Amazon via Kohl’s and to Walmart. We stopped at one of our favorite places, Wolff’s Apple House. It is a combination nursery, produce store, and fresh grocery store. My wife picked up a couple of hanging plants and I grabbed some a few things from the grocery section. We then stopped at the regular grocery store, where I promptly forgot to get half of the things we needed. We watched for updates on the Delaware County Pride Parade in which my son was the chief organizer. He had expected about 300 to 500 people. They got over a thousand. The businesses in Media were ecstatic. The after-parade events were packed, and several were extended past their original quitting times. Several of the very happy business owners told my son that had not had anything like this since before the pandemic.

Sunday was spent outside. I looked over where we want to hang the plants that were purchased on Saturday and determined it was not going to be easy. I cannot just hang them off the pergola as we had hoped. Looks like I am going to have to get creative. My wife harvested some herbs while I removed what was left of the tulips. I also did some weeding. We had to make another grocery store run to get those things I forgot on Saturday. Somehow, I still managed to forget a few things which I will try to get on my home from work today.

Modeling was not as productive. I did clean off the workbench some. I finished the NYO&W FTB unit. I was going to run a train with my BLI Lehigh & Hudson River Light Mikado with a bunch of express reefers, but I found several that still had plastic wheels and several with coupler issues. Thusly I found myself checking and tuning the express reefers up. I did six of them before I got pulled away to do a few other things.

I am going to try to tonight to work on more of the express reefers.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-05-2023, 07:50 AM