The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, bright and shiny here, not so much back east. I hope things clear up soon. I hate wildfires, not only because of the damage, but for the loss of the trees.  Prayers always for those working them.  We've had a few pop up the past few weeks, but none so far have spread.

Yeah Tom, thanks, Goldth that was the worse case of spam we've ever had, the guy spent over four hours posting 180 spam messages. He was still on line when I got here. It took less than five minutes to dispose of him and all his garbage. It could have been a bot, but regardless, we kept them occupied for all that time, all for naught...

Still working on my planer stand, normally it would have just taken a few hours, it still may, just that it's stretched out over a few days. Work a bit, take a break. Work a bit more, take a bigger break, and so on....

Gas still dropping, Costco & Sam's down to $4.38, many others at $4.65 and up. Temps also dropping, 98 yesterday, nice for now since back in 1985 we hit 115.

Take care everybody, especially those of you getting choked by the smoke....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-08-2023, 08:48 AM