The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning
         It is 62° heading for 82.  I will allow time for a coffee on the sunporch this morning until we gain a few more degrees. We are getting a few more bird varieties and it is nice to see them. 

I have another F40 to install a decoder in tonight and some other things that can be done if I find the ambition to do them. I called my grandson and asked for help with a small digging project ao I will see him soon. 

My wife is back on her feet and back to normal. It's great having her back to snuff. After 60 years it is like having your arm in a sling when she is down.

We have a stray cat that only comes around when she has kittens. I am going to try to catch her this week and have her spayed. None of her kittens ever look like our resident stay that we call Vinny. Vinny is an orange cat and her kits are all either black or tiger stripped grey. They are always beyond taming when we see them and I don't think she has ever had one that lived past 2 months. If I am successful gettin momma fixed I may attempt to catch Vinny and have him neutered  He will come to me and beg to be fed but do not touch him. He is a bitter.  He often shows up looking like Rocky with a droopy eye, cuts on his neck, and at times we think talon marks on his back but he always looks like a new cat in about a week, completely healed and ready for the next bout.

Odd thing is I am not a cat person but I have become quite attached to this outlaw and we feed him twice a day. He is very easy on vet bills for sure. I have never seen an animal so healthy with no vet care. He shakes off the worst.

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-10-2023, 07:28 AM