The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and Happy Monday again. Just cannot believe that we're close to the end of June, halfway through the year. Unbelievable. Icon_rolleyes Starting to wonder what to get for Christmas presents already. By then, I'll have two great-grandbabies... Still too early to say what the second one is, but she's doing fine.

Got up to 109 yesterday, still not close to the 117 we saw two years ago. The rest of the week will be a bit lower, closer to 100. Had a Father's Day thing yesterday at Pat's house, three generation of fathers there.

Not much on the agenda for this week, gives me a chance to work on a couple of woodworking projects if it doesn't get too hot in the garage. That's about it 'cause next week will be a doozie, a number of appointments, house cleaning and surgery scheduled for Friday, assuming I get the insurance company's OK by then. Just one of those, "twilight" things, in at 6:30, home by 12:30.

I do hope everyone has a fun and safe day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-19-2023, 06:01 AM