The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greeting, gang.

Clear skies and warm temperatures are the weather words for the week. 64 now going to near 90 later on. Pretty much the same forecast for tomorrow and Friday before a chance for rain reappears.

Not much accomplished yesterday. I did make a couple of stops at Walmart and the grocery store for some needed items. Also replaced the brake pads on one of my bikes. Today is swimming and some resistance work.

Had a really weird dream last night. My wife and I were moving back to our home in Omaha. House had been remodeled so there were some changes. The biggest change though was that my wife was going on a date with the single father of one of our kids friends. Needless to say I was less than happy about that. After she left my dad and I were washing dishes in the extremely shallow kitchen sink. The sink was only about 3 inches deep. Shortly after I finished that I was in the basement to see how it had been rearranged. That was when I woke up.

Gas price dropped yet again to $3.09.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-21-2023, 05:45 AM