The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, kinda sluggish this morning, only reached 111 yesterday so I should have went jogging except that they shut down the trails when it hits 110. Dodged a bullet there.... All TV newscasts are all about getting water to those on the streets. Must have at least 50 distribution centers throughout the metro area. One group donated almost 180,000 bottles of water. There is an area dubbed, "the zone" that Phoenix is under order to clear out the homeless by mid-July. They've been working on it for months now and the results, there are more people living on the streets there than when they started...

Speaking of water, one piece of trivia I saw on the news, they were talking abut current fashions and one comment said it took 3,000 to 5,000 gallons of water to make one pair of jeans. Don't know where they got those numbers, but that's astounding if they're even close...

No change, hot and some say a possibility of rain next week.

Plumber stopped by, has to come back and replace the faucet since the flex pipe is integral and not separate. He spent more time here taking photos of my layout since I'm not sure if he's ever seen one, plus he recognized some of the structures that I have on it.

Still in the "rest" mode, feeling stronger but can't take a chance of blowing out my artery so I pay attention to my instructions. Y'all have a fine and peaceful day, I see where folks are shooting each other for the slightest of disagreements. Just be careful and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-06-2023, 06:12 AM