The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is now 72 on its way to 82. No rain in the immediate forecast, which is good after yesterday’s deluge.

The project site is flooded. The river is up about 13 to 14 feet above normal. We were supposed to do a concrete pour this morning, but the concrete plant was flooded. Not sure if the plant will be open tomorrow but if the water recedes here enough there is a great deal of cleaning up that needs to be done before they can pour concrete. We are thinking the pour will happen on Wednesday now.

We got a few outdoor things done, mostly on Saturday between storms. The squirrels, aka tree rats destroyed one of the window boxes so my wife had to replant it with new plants. I managed to finally catch up on the big bulky laundry stuff. Sunday the kids got home from their European cruise. I finally got the new air conditioner app loaded to our phones so now my wife can control it from her phone.

I tuned up and inventoried somewhere around 30 pieces of rolling stock over the weekend. I did get to run some trains for a few moments. I also organized some of the bins I store the rolling stock in and moved around some extra foam board I have so I could unclutter the area around the layout.

Not sure what is up for the evening. I still have some laundry to finish.

I still have a bunch of rolling stock to tune up and inventory. I would like to get back to working on the layout itself. There are streets to lay out and buildings to build.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-10-2023, 07:58 AM