The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, so far this summer has been a bust. We're still breaking and tying records, 30 consecutive days with temps at 110 or over, 15 days of 115 or higher. Still no big monsoon storms. Today's forecast: There is a marginal risk of severe weather today, yeah, sure....

Was talking to the lady that cleans my house, her husband worked for the local Budweiser distributor for 40 years. Budweiser is laying off folks thanks to the Bud Light fiasco, and so are distributors, including him. I guess employees are really upset, she says that he switched to Modelo even before the layoff. But your job is eliminated after 40 years, come on....

Saw this on Ziggy this morning, typical of what we old folks go through:

https://www.gocomics.com/ziggy/2023/07/30

I did finish my project and it's still nasty hot out in the garage workshop, but I did the finish work inside the house. Notice that Mr. Pendleton said nothing about us loosing brain cells.... Nope

Nothing else significant going on to talk about. Have a great day today, just don't overdo it, the heavy stuff can wait. Tom, have a safe trip, and yeah, clothes are a good idea, even when it's hot out.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-30-2023, 06:23 AM