The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening

I had to take Benadryl to help reduce the swellings in my legs  and I was slightly out of it this morning. I did perk up around noon so I scanned some more photos of my friend. I learned a lot about him just from his pictures. We were all ways close, but we were far apart for 40 years and I never met any of his children nor his wife. It is like discovering a part of our friendship that we could have shared but 1500 miles is a great distance to overcome. He only lives 250 miles away and comes to visit 3 or 4 times a year. He is widowed and does as much traveling as he can.  My brother married his cousin so he comes to see them also. I finished the scans around 5PM and will have to crop and enhance them before I make him DVDs. 

I have to make a few decals for the NS SD80MACs. I have to change numbers on one of them. I also need to get a coupl cut levers and horns that were missing 

I also managed to trap another feral kitten so at 7 am I am off to the neuter clinic.

I have no problem staying out of the sun. I know when to stay cool. One case of heat exhaustion and you learn or die. Time to plant lots of trees in AZ. water the trees and cool the air naturally.  

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-06-2023, 09:11 PM