The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, good to see you again Jack. Really beautiful scenery, starting to warm up for you guys. For us, today should be in the mid-90's possibly rain. Hurricane Hillery is about 800 miles to the south of us, but is heading more towards California than Arizona, so we'll see what we get. No rain yesterday even though it was on the schedule...

Tom, we should just mail you guys money every week instead of playing games with gas prices. You're down three cents, we're up another dime. Costco is up to $4.29, we're heading to $5.00 quite soon.

Have a friend that his son caught some bluefin tuna and he gave me a large portion. First time cooking tuna but it came out just about picture perfect. Gorden Ramsey might have berated me for cooking it 20 seconds too long, but it was delicious. Still got some in the freezer.

Just going to take it easy for the next few days, still not over what it is that I have, but us old folk take a lot longer to heal than we used to.

Take care everyone and stay clear of any nasty weather.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-19-2023, 08:20 AM