The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I have a friend in Ft. Myers Florida who says she was missed by the hurricane this morning. She got it so bad last time that she's still making repairs. Prayers for all those in it's path, it's up to a category 4 now.

They got it right yesterday, it reached 116 as forecast, yet another record broken. Got all the way down to 93, yup, another record. I see some rain scheduled for Friday, I'm hoping they get that one right....

The gas station near me went from $4.27 to $4.49 yesterday, they are going to blame the Florida hurricane for rising gas prices here, that's what the TV lady said yesterday. Well, not in those words....

That's it, today's forecast is 110, we are one day away from breaking the 110+ record of 53 days. It's 97 in my garage, no woodworking projects today, got some stuff I can do inside. I hope everyone has a good day today, enjoy.

BTW, Flatt Bear is 10 years old today, stop by and leave Pat a message if you can. Flatt Bear
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-30-2023, 05:28 AM