The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Saturday morning ta ya all. Yes, I did sleep in, almost 1 1/2 hours, us old folk need their beauty rest.

Yeah Tom, good news that your wife is getting around better on her own, you both have to be pleased.

I can understand the need for that fire Charlie, went out to breakfast yesterday and it felt cool, only 80. Today, even cooler 74 is the low, may have to dig out my long-johns. Nope Just so you know what we've been going through this summer, he's a shot I took of the local weather report the other day:

Nothing else going on, a few house chores today, I have three sinks I need to change over to pop-up drains and I may start doing those. A lot easier to install than the one's with the pull-up rod. Depends on how I feel what I do. There is college football.

Just some Big Blue statistics, but from what I see, we have uploaded 41,369 images since we started, that does not include all the ones that are linked to other storage sites. That's a lot of photos, and darn good ones too.

Take care, enjoy the weekend and stay safe at whatever you wind up doing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-16-2023, 07:45 AM