The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 63 heading up to 80.

I know I have not been here much the last week and a half. Work was crazy with a bunch of long, wet days. We had rain eight days in a row. My work boots are still not fully dry. Saturday was the first day we saw the sun for most of the day. Those long days at work meant I was exhausted by the time I got home. Also, I think the dreariness of the week put me in a little bit of a funk.

Last week was my 32nd wedding anniversary and my daughter’s 28th birthday. On Thursday, which was the anniversary, my wife and I went out and got hot roast beef sandwiches at our favorite local ale house. Friday, which is my daughter’s birthday was the big combination anniversary/birthday dinner.

Saturday my wife and I got our flu shots and covid boosters. Then we hit PetSmart and Kohl’s to drop off an Amazon return. Once we were back home, I started the outdoor Halloween decorations. I installed a new light in our bedroom closet and did some laundry.

Sunday, we made a run to Target to get a few things we need for our upcoming cruise. Back home I worked on the outdoor decorations. I am almost finished but an issue with a timer not working caused me to do some temporary wiring.

The only modeling, I did over the weekend was putting some rolling stock away.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-02-2023, 05:09 AM