The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning

It is winter here at wilderson. It is 52 degrees and I had the electric blanket on all night. It felt like 20 below but It only got to 39.

We are going to switch internet service providers. Currently we have internet only from Comcast and the speed is supposed to be up to 600 mbs. Actual speed is 282 down and 23 up.  On my T-mobile phone I get 234 down and 31.7 up.  I currently pay Comcast 76.01 and T-mobile will supply me with 5G internet for $40 a month unlimited nd no data caps.  My daughter switched and she says the service is great and one of my neighbors has it too so I think it is worth a try.  I don't care much for the cable company anyhow. Every 2 years I have to threaten to quit to get a better rate because they try to raise it to over $125. 36 bucks will buy a dozen eggs  Icon_e_biggrin

I built some flicker free light circuits for some passenger cars and it was a simple project and they work great.  Just 4 components, a capacitor, resistor, a bridge rectifier and a pot.  I think the pot can be replaced with a 1000 ohm resistor. I got all the parts from ebay and it costs about 50 cents a car.  I will do 2 more this afternoon. 

Tom, I am glad you got to see the grandkids play socker. That is a long drive but I envy you being able to do it.  

They are doing an autopsy on my grand daughters boy friend. They suspect drugs but he is clean and has been all his life. His personal doctor has been treating him for blood clots since the accident 2 years ago and my hunch is that was the cause of his sudden death as well as the last incident. He had to be revived 2 weeks ago and the police tried to treat him for an overdose. They drug tested him at the hospital and there was nothing in his system.  He was just one of the nicest young man I have ever met and we all loved him dearly.

It's time for lunch already. Seems like it has only been 4 hours since breakfast.  Icon_e_biggrin

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-09-2023, 09:59 AM