The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and 35 in my back yard this morning. Maybe the low 60s for a high. The rain has been moved back about 12 hours. Not supposed to be here until tomorrow. Then last through Saturday.

I did get the leaves rounded up and will haul them away today. Also got everything on my shopping list plus a couple other items so 110% successful. I took the car through the car wash yesterday but it seemed like a waste of money. Still dirty on top of the trunk lid. That should be an easy place to get clean. I was considering washing it by hand but with the rain coming tomorrow why bother.

I see one of those electric Mustangs drive by the house occasionally. I'm surprised the Mustang emblem doesn't have a red face from embarrassment.

I'm (very impatiently) still waiting to get hooked up to the new city-run fiber optic network. They have the cable run to the other side of the driveway. Supposedly in the next couple of weeks they will be connecting to the house. Then when the weather turns cold they will start hooking up inside the house. What's really annoying is that across the street is in a different "cabinet" and they are getting hooked up before me. Of course that area to the north and west is filled with some rather more expensive houses. Oh, well. All part of the golden rule. Once I do get hooked up I should save about $100 a month. I'll be dropping my landline, cable and long distance carrier.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-10-2023, 05:20 AM