The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and somewhat cool this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. 37 now going to maybe the mid 60s by this afternoon.  Between Wed. night and Saturday I accumulated over 3.5 inches of much needed rain.

The train show was quite a success for me.  I managed to score a Lionel veranda style turbine (#71) and a couple of Kadee cars.  Also bought one building for the B&S.  At the end of the show the vendor gave me three other buildings as he did not want to pack them up.  Other than that it was a lot of fun reconnecting with the other club members.  On the way home yesterday I stopped at my granddaughter's place for a few minutes and then at a high school friend's for a couple of hours.  Overall a very good weekend.

Today I will be paying the price with laundry and cleaning.  Also need to have another leaf roundup.

Gas dropped again while I was gone.  Down to $3.12 when I got back to town yesterday.  Gas was $3.62 in Beatrice over the weekend.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-17-2023, 05:16 AM