The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Wow, so sorry to hear that David, after 50 years, that's going to be hard to move. I hope they find another place soon. I'd love to see it, but if I left right now, I still couldn't be there before they closed.

Good morning all, still nice weather here, just no rain. Well, there's a 1% chance next Friday. Busy day today, Pat's coming over to help me set up my treadmill and my new TV for the bedroom. I took advantage of the Christmas specials, the old one is about ready to go, it seems to be losing resolution, but worse yet, it will just shut off by itself and be obstinate about turning back on. Anyway, the new one is a bit larger and is 4K with a lot of new features that I'll probably never use. As for the treadmill, I need to walk more but rather be able to stop when I need to and not be blocks away from the house. Plus, come this summer and I'm not walking outside when it's 110 out.

Take care, have a great weekend, enjoy football. I'm not sure how much longer I will watch it. College players can now earn money from their sport, but worse yet, they are thinking about paying all sports participants directly by the college. That's insane.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-09-2023, 08:03 AM